Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I miss this...

I actually miss blogging. I started while I was working the night shift, at a Chicago hospital, and it was just from boredom. But now I see that I really miss it. This did not just hit me at this moment, but I have been thinking about this for a few months now. Lately, I have been helping out with a fellow entrepreneur, and now friend, and I feel like this is something that I can work into my schedule.  I have so much to talk about and it goes beyond natural hair in Chicago.  I'm so ready to talk to other bloggers and get more confidence in my writing abilities. So I hope that you are ready, because the stuff I have to tell you will knock your socks off. 

I think I will bog on Sundays and just follow up throughout the week.  I may even try to vlog (who said that?). LOL... What ever I do it will be fun.

Have a great week. 
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment