Monday, March 26, 2012

Your dreams are HOW BIG???

Top and Blazer:  Thrift store (which I think was a dress, for a smaller lady, but I pinned it in the back).
Jeans:  NY & Co. (I folded them at the bottom)
Shoes: Local store here in Chicago
Hair: Micros

So I surprised myself and went out and had a nice time with the fam.  That spot on my top has to be Vaseline.  I can't be ashy in public (lol).

Okay now let's get into it.  Apparently I am on some kind of life journey and I do not know what to make of it.  Lately I have been trying to figure this out.  It seems that when I have an epiphany about a particular life issue, that it is confirmed in some way. 

Today I was listening to Oprah talk to Steve Harvey and I was thinking how awesome that was and someday I'll be on that level.  Soon after, I looked at the Bronze Goddes' latest video and sure enough things were confirmed. 

Sometimes we do put limits on God and ask for small things and work our way up to the big ones.  I will no longer do this.  I have things to accomplish and I know that He is the ruler of all those things to come.  I just hope that you do the same.  We only get one life and I can't waste it on fear of being successful.  Nope, not gone happen.  Get out and make it happen :)

Until next time... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment