Wednesday, February 22, 2012

We can't be friends!!!

I just got inspired by Try Songz (yeah I know).  But it is what it is.  I'm at work listening to music and We can't be friends just spoke to me.  After trying to keep in touch with exes and male friends from the past, I have realized that if there was suppose to be a friendshipk, then we would have had one by now. 

I know I'm not the only one who keeps in touch with the oldies (lol).  I think, as women, and this is my opinion, that we try to hold on to those who have gone out of our lives, because feel like they will see what they had and change their ways.  Keeping our fingers crossed when we speak to them just waiting for him to say "let try again".  Ha!  This is not the case ladies.  We have to let it go.  This includes myself.

I keep in contact with just about every guy I use to date or even know (sounds foolish right).  Now I'm not a pest, but I will check up on a brother every couple of months or so.  And these dudes are good.  One in particular always had me thinking, after we ended our call, that it was my fault that we didn't go further.  I mean talk about being highly upset.  LOL...  I had to check myself. 

This is where Trey Songz comes into play.  We can't be friends.  You know why?  For the most part, we have gone too far.  Not to mention, that men are suppose to be the hunter.  If they wanted to know what I was doing on the weekend they would call (but they don't).  People will make time for what they want and excuses for what they don't.  Ladies don't settle for being friends if what you want is a relationship.  Don't jump into a relationship if you have yet to become friends (you'll get this later).  Respect yourself first.  Until next time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment